Wingspread ADA Accessibility
ADA PROPERTY ACCESSIBILITY
Wingspread Retreat & Conference Center strives to provide accessibility services and accommodations to help all of our guests who may have additional needs or requirements. Our commitment to accessibility is a hallmark of our hospitality and ensures that all individuals can experience our extraordinary Conference Center. If you have difficulties with either of our websites, please don't hesitate to call us directly at 262.639.3211
Wingspread Retreat & Conference Center offers the following features for our guests:
- The Wingspread campus is accessible to all vehicles. Disabled parking spaces are designated in each parking area and flat paths, roadways or sidewalks lead to all public entrances.
- The guesthouse main entrance features push button automatic doors for easy access.
- The Guest House: two elevators service the guest floors and fitness center.
- Ramps are installed at the entrance to Wingspread and on the first floor interior of Wingspread.
- The Guest House registration desk is 30” high and comfortable for guests of all abilities.
- The Wingspread Tour desk is 35” high and comfortable for guests of all abilities.
- Accessible parking from the front entrance of The Guest House = 100’
- Accessible parking from the front entrance of The Conference Center = 165’
- Accessible parking from the front entrance of Wingspread = 185’
- The elevators are wheelchair accessible for access to guest rooms, suites and meeting facilities. Elevators are equipped with braille indicators and illuminated floor numbers.
- The business center is conveniently located on the ground level and is wheelchair accessible.
- The dining areas, lounge areas and meeting rooms are all accessible to guests that utilize wheelchairs.
- All accessible guest rooms and suites are equipped with 36" wide doors at entry and have grab bars in the bathrooms.
- The recreation area offers facilities that are all ground level, entry doorways consist of double doors or 36" wide doorways.
- For meeting guests, we have a speaker podium that is also accessible.
- All routes throughout the indoor and outdoor space are level and wide and where occasionally needed, properly sloped ramps are provided.
If you have any questions, please call us at 262.639.3211.
ADA Guestrooms at Wingspread Retreat & Conference Center
ADA Queen Guestrooms - our 2 accessible guest rooms located in The Guest House feature a single queen sized bed as well as:
- Mobility Accessible
- Roll-in shower with grab bars and seat
- Roll under sink and lowered bathroom features
- Grab bars in toilet area
- Accessible communication features in the room include a visual fire alarm, TV's in room include closed captioning, outlet within four feet of of a phone, visual notifications for doorbell, and flashing lights for incoming phone call is available upon request
- Other accessible features in ADA guest room include an accessible 30" desk, all room controls at lowered heights, and an accessible route to the guest room