The Wingspread Meetings Acceleration Program
Meetings and events will play a critical role in bringing teams back together and charting a course for the future, but companies will need to manage their risk in terms of possible attrition and even cancellation. The team at Wingspread understands this, and we aim to deliver a clear value and return on investment for every meeting RFP that comes through our door.
Zero Risk Clause
We understand that companies and planners are unsure of meeting attendance and participation, and will need to manage their risk in terms of attrition and cancellation. That's why we've developed a "Zero Risk Clause" for all of our new contracts:
NEW MEETINGS SCHEDULED BETWEEN JULY 1, 2020 - MARCH 31, 2021
- Schedule a new meeting in 2020 for arrival by March 31, 2021 and no attrition or cancellation fees will apply until 60 days in advance of arrival.
- This special provision applies to contracted room and food & beverage revenue.
*Additional contract terms do apply. Program is subject to availability at the venue's discretion, and the venue reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time. Offer cannot be combined with other promotions.
The Wingspread Mindful Meetings Experience
As we all move forward with a heightened awareness for health and wellness practices, the new Wingspread Retreat & Executive Conference Center invites you to experience the transformation of the ordinary meeting. Our approach embraces thoughtful accommodations for safe distancing and elevated hygiene procedures, while providing distinctive meeting environments and mindfulness programming that inspires creativity, invigorates passion and enriches the mind, body and spirit.
Our teams have developed thoughtfully curated health and wellbeing meeting packages which provide confidence in our operational approach, combined with turn-key wellness programming to offer attendees a unique and enriching conference experience.
We want you to know that whether you are working on meetings and events now or in the future, the safety, wellbeing and enduring experience of your attendees is our priority.
Our creative meeting space sets help optimize healthy and hygienic practices, while providing a setting that stimulates collaboration and innovation:
- Safe social distancing spacing
- Hygiene and sanitizer stations
- Air purification systems
- Staggered breaks and event entry / exit timing
Food & Beverage
At Wingspread, we carefully select and prepare meals to promote locally sourced, seasonal offerings while maximizing nutritional and energy boosting benefits:
- Our meal service is fully customized and individualized for each guest on property - Your personal perferences and any dietary requests are our priority.
- Our industry leading culinarians and beverage experts will work alongside you to craft menus tailored to maximize healthy choices and leave a lasting impression.
- Our priority and efforts on wellness include an intensified awareness on product sourcing, preparation and intentional flow planning to promote social distancing.
To fuel greater energy and engagement, we've developed new mindfulness programming and activities to complement our coffee break food and beverage offerings:
- Invigorating, guided wellbeing exercises including meditation, yoga and stress relieving breathing rituals for groups of any size.
- Brain teasers and games to promote networking and movement.
- Flash mob dances and exercises designed to stimulate a break or ignite a general session.
Team Building & Wellbeing Activities
Enriching programs and activities inspired by the unique recreational amenities and local experiences we have to offer have been re-engineered to emphasize opportunities to enrich the mind, body and spirit of each attendee:
- Get out and move to be well!
- Enrich the soul by giving back while coming together.
- How to navigate health & wellness information overload.
- The art of wellness.
- Slowing down the tempo to improve results.